<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Nova University | Sostheness | Activity</title>
	<link>https://novauniversity.co/members/sosty/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://novauniversity.co/members/sosty/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sostheness.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 21:08:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be8909f90de2af7f0b2186ac9a0bb523</guid>
				<title>Sostheness posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1751/#acomment-1752</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:36:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is amazing, Thanks Big Sam </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://novauniversity.co/members/olubayosam/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Samuel</a> posted an update I am glad to announce to you that the new web design course has been published!<p><br /></p><p><br /></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8219559f878ab64070d7eb5dae3a0c9a</guid>
				<title>Sostheness posted an update: My name is Joseph Sostheness Ifunaya.I just finished 15% [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/547/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:10:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is Joseph Sostheness Ifunaya.</p>
<p>I just finished 15% of the Web Design Consultancy Course.</p>
<p> So far with the course, I have learned that I need to keep practicing to get perfect. And I love the way BigSam explains so clearly and inputs some playfulness with it to make you feel free while studying the course.</p>
<p> I hope to make my First million&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-547"><a href="https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/547/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		