<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Nova University | Taiwo Jegede | Activity</title>
	<link>https://novauniversity.co/members/taiwo-jegede/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://novauniversity.co/members/taiwo-jegede/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Taiwo Jegede.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 21:08:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83b1feaeaac831312bc572a15b003c51</guid>
				<title>Taiwo Jegede posted an update: Good Morning, Everyone. I just finished Completing my [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1980/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Aug 2023 06:17:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Morning, Everyone. </p>
<p>I just finished Completing my CV website project recently which is alsolive.</p>
<p>I must confess, that the journey has been an exciting experience with a lot of information and knowledge embedded in it.</p>
<p>Thank you BIG SAM!</p>
<p>Thank you NOVA UNIVERSITY!</p>
<p>Moving on to the next project.</p>
<p>Below is the link to my&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1980"><a href="https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1980/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
<div class="activity-link-preview-container"><div class="activity-link-preview-info"><p class="activity-link-preview-link-name">cv.consistencydesign.com.ng</p><p class="activity-link-preview-title"><a href="https://cv.consistencydesign.com.ng/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">One moment, please...</a></p><div class="activity-link-preview-excerpt"><p>One moment, please...</p></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c14ab76ea74031586ffeb636eb7f491</guid>
				<title>Taiwo Jegede posted an update: Good Morning, Everyone. I Just completed my 2nd [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1936/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Aug 2023 06:56:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Morning, Everyone. I Just completed my 2nd project which is a Law firm for a lawyer in which I ensured it was responsive for not only the desktop platform but also the tablet and mobile Platforms. I must confess, it was indeed an exciting experience although I encountered a few challenges along the way but through constant practice, I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1936"><a href="https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1936/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00473020dfe637f50a61b314725171a8</guid>
				<title>Taiwo Jegede posted an update: Just completed my first project assignment. It is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1881/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2023 08:37:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just completed my first project assignment. </p>
<p>It is also responsive on Desktop, tablet and also on mobile devices as attached in images below.</p>
<p>It&#8217;s really been an exciting experience so far but challenging at some point.</p>
<p> Can&#8217;t wait to learn more as I explore the course further.</p>
<p>Thank You Nova University!</p>
<p>Thank You BigSam!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb688cd0735067d69d57d304fd8964b4</guid>
				<title>Taiwo Jegede posted an update: I just finish working on the hero section for the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1790/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jul 2023 06:52:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just finish working on the hero section for the delivery website. Still have much to learn though.</p>
<p>How is the hero section?</p>
<p>Thank You Big Sam.&#x1f64f;</p>
<p>Thank you, Nova University, for the opportunity.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m hoping to learn more from the video and improve myself.</p>
<p>I will definitely be uploading my improvement and design work to the community.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15f98fff1de11a6aa79520ef4feb1dbe</guid>
				<title>Taiwo Jegede posted an update: Good Evening, Everyone. My Name is Jegede Taiwo, Am [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://novauniversity.co/news-feed/p/1282/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:09:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Evening, Everyone. </p>
<p>My Name is Jegede Taiwo, Am really excited and grateful to God to be here, in the midst of professionals and experts in the field of  web design and tech in general. I hope to make my first million before the end of 2022.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		